Home » News & Announcements »
Advertisement for Bids – Municipal Building Renovation
Posted January 16, 2023
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
- PROJECT INFORMATION
- Notice to Bidders: Qualified bidders may submit bids for project as described in this Document. Submit bids according to the Instructions to Bidders.
- Project Identification: Penn Township Municipal Building Renovations.
- Project Location: 1310 Centerville Road, Newville, PA 17241
- Owner: Penn Township
- Owner’s Representative: Corrie Wadel, Township Manager, 717-486-3104
- Architect: Dennis Sowers, AIA, email@example.com
- Project Description: Project consists of interior renovations and vestibule addition.
- Project cost range is anticipated to be under $200,000
- Construction Contract: Bids will be received for the following Work:
- Multiple Contract Project consisting of the following prime contracts:
- General Building Construction.
- Plumbing Construction.
- Mechanical Construction.
- Electrical Construction.
- BID SUBMITTAL AND OPENING
- Owner will receive sealed lump sum bids until the bid time and date noted below. Owner will consider bids prepared in compliance with the Instructions to Bidders issued by Owner, and delivered as follows:
- Bid Date: Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Bid Time: 3:00 p.m., local time.
- Location: Penn Township Municipal Building, 1310 Centerville Road, Newville, PA 17241.
- Bid Opening: 7:00 p.m. local time
- Bid opening Location: Penn Township Municipal Building, 1310 Centerville Road, Newville, PA 17241.
- BID SECURITY
- Bid security shall be submitted with each bid in the amount of 10 percent of the bid amount. No bids may be withdrawn for a period of 60 days after opening of bids. Owner reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to waive informalities and irregularities.
- PREBID MEETING
- Prebid Meeting: A Prebid meeting for all bidders will be held at Penn Township Municipal Building, 1310 Centerville Road, Newville, PA 17241, on Tuesday, January 31, 2023, at 10:00 a.m., local time. Prospective prime bidders are requested to attend.
- Procurement and Contracting Documents: Obtain access after Thursday, January 19, 2023, by contacting Amanda Merkel (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dennis Sowers (email@example.com). Phone requests will not be accepted.
- One complete set of PDF documents will be provided per contractor.
- TIME OF COMPLETION
- Successful bidder shall begin the Work on receipt of the Notice to Proceed and shall complete the Work within 150 calendar days.
- BIDDER’S QUALIFICATIONS
- Bidders must be properly licensed under the laws governing their respective trades and be able to obtain insurance and bonds required for the Work. A Performance Bond, separate Labor and Material Payment Bond, and Insurance in a form acceptable to Owner will be required of the successful Bidder.
- This Advertisement for Bids document is issued by Penn Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania.