Centerville Community Park Rules
50 Penn Drive, Newville, PA 17241
General Park rules:
1. Park hours are from Dawn to dusk
2. NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES or ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES of any type are permitted on the grounds at any time.
3. NO LITTERING of any type.
4. No destruction, removal or defacing of park equipment and structures.
5. All motor vehicles shall park in designated areas. No motorized vehicles of any type are permitted on the basketball court or in other park areas. To include ATVs, motorized scooters, motorcycles, trail bikes, snowmobiles or other motorized vehicles; with exception of motorized handicap equipment.
6. All pets must be on a leash, under control, and pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after all pets.
7. All children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult/person.
8. No hunting, trapping or pursuit of any wildlife.
9. No fireworks of any type allowed on grounds.
10. No firearms of any type allowed on grounds.
11. No overnight camping.
12. No open fires other than in designated grills.
13. No obscene language.
14. No illegal activities.
15. Penn Township is NOT responsible for accidents.
16. Pavilion may be rented, and therefore reserved for renters. However, park areas surrounding the pavilion shall remain open to the general public.
17. Teams may reserve fields for soccer, baseball, volleyball etc. However, remaining areas will remain open to the public.
Please help us keep your park a safe and clean place to enjoy your activities while you are visiting!!
View the Printable Version HERE! (pdf)
Penn Township Parks and Recreation Board